Full course description
NETEC COVID-19 Webinar Series
Release Date: 12/16/2020
The estimated time to complete this enduring material is 75 minutes.
This enduring material is intended primarily for healthcare workers and teams which may include but are not limited to, medical and nursing staff, administration, education/training leadership, and infection control leadership. Staff specializing in emergency management, communications, specialized clinical areas, laboratory, facilities management and environmental services are also welcome.
At the conclusion of this enduring material, the participant should be better able to:
- Discuss current evidence surrounding clinical trials for COVID-19 therapeutics
- Describe the FDA's Coronavirus Treatment Acceleration Program (CTAP) when determining new treatments for COVID that are deemed safe and effective.
REQUIREMENTS FOR SUCCESSFUL COMPLETION
In order to receive CME/CNE credit, you must complete these steps prior to the activity expiration date.
- View the entire presentation
- Complete the post-test with a score of 2 out of 3 or better
- Complete the online evaluation
- Submit the Completion Attestation