Full course description
NETEC COVID-19 Webinar Series
Release Date: 12/16/2020
The estimated time to complete this enduring material is 75 minutes.
This enduring material is intended primarily for healthcare workers and teams which may include but are not limited to, medical and nursing staff, administration, education/training leadership, and infection control leadership. Staff specializing in emergency management, communications, specialized clinical areas, laboratory, facilities management and environmental services are also welcome.
At the conclusion of this enduring material, the participant should be better able to:
- Discuss current evidence surrounding clinical trials for COVID-19 therapeutics
- Describe the FDA's Coronavirus Treatment Acceleration Program (CTAP) when determining new treatments for COVID that are deemed safe and effective.
FACULTY AND PLANNING COMMITTEE DISCLOSURES
The following faculty** and planning committee members have no financial relationships to disclose.
- Sarah Anderson-Fiore, MPH, CHES
- Christa Arguinchona, MSN, BSN, RN, CCRN**
- Sonia Bell, BS
- Noreen Hynes, MD, MPH**
- Andre Kalil, MD, MPH, FACP, FIDSA, FCCM**
- Heidi Keeler, PhD, RN
- Allison Klajbor, BS
- LuAnn Larson, RN, CCRP**
- Benjamin Mattson, MS Ed
- Vikram Mukherjee, MD**
- Jason Noble, BA, BFA
- Renee Paulin, MSN, RN, CWOCN
- Brenda Ram, CMP, CHCP
- Michelle Schwedhelm, MSN, RN, NEA-BC
- Patricia Tennill, BSN, RN**
- Sharon Vanairsdale, DNP, APRN, ACNS-BC, NP-C, CEN. FAEN, FAAN
- Sami Vasistha, MS
The following faculty member has disclosed the following relationships:
Aneesh Mehta, MD, FIDSA, FAST**
Industry funded research./investigator: Verastem
This program is funded by ASPR & CDC