Full course description
NETEC COVID-19 Webinar Series
Responding to Vaccine Hesitancy and Misinformation
Release Date: 12/30/2020
The estimated time to complete this enduring material is 60 minutes.
This enduring material is intended primarily for healthcare workers and teams which may include but are not limited to, medical and nursing staff, administration, education/training leadership, and infection control leadership. Staff specializing in emergency management, communications, specialized clinical areas, laboratory, facilities management and environmental services are also welcome.
At the conclusion of this enduring material, the participant should be better able to:
- Discuss the hesitancy surrounding the COVID-19 vaccine including the public fears related to the inconsistencies of risk communication
- Describe what resources are reliable and available to assist with interpretation of information in order to confront fallacies
- Utilize effective communication strategies to assist with successful messaging in challenging situations related to the COVID-19 vaccine roll out to reduce hesitancy and lack of confidence in the vaccine
REQUIREMENTS FOR SUCCESSFUL COMPLETION
In order to receive continuing education credit, you must complete these steps prior to the activity expiration date.
- View the entire presentation
- Complete the post-test with a score of 2 out of 3 or better
- Complete the online evaluation
- Submit the Completion Attestation