Full course description
NETEC COVID-19 Webinar Series
Alternative Care Sites
Release Date: 12/22/20
The estimated time to complete this enduring material is 75 minutes.
This enduring material is intended primarily for healthcare workers and teams which may include but are not limited to, medical and nursing staff, administration, education/training leadership, and infection control leadership. Staff specializing in emergency management, communications, specialized clinical areas, laboratory, facilities management and environmental services are also welcome.
At the conclusion of this enduring material, the participant should be better able to:
- Identify efficient operational processes when coordinating alternative care sites for patients who are critically-ill related to COVID-19.
- Describe how effective leadership strategies of the interdisciplinary team across care settings can immensely impact outcomes for patients and the health care system.
- Discuss innovative approaches to overcoming the clinical workforce challenges during the COVID-19 pandemic based on reflective case experiences involving pediatric and adult ICUs.
REQUIREMENTS FOR SUCCESSFUL COMPLETION
In order to receive continuing education credit, you must complete these steps prior to the activity expiration date.
- View the entire presentation
- Complete the post-test with a score of 2 out of 3 or better
- Complete the online evaluation
- Submit the Completion Attestation