Full course description
NETEC COVID-19 Webinar Series
The Use of Proning - Implications for Your Patients and Your Team
Release Date: 8/1/2020
The estimated time to complete this enduring material is 60 minutes.
This enduring material is intended primarily for healthcare workers and teams which may include but are not limited to, medical and nursing staff, administration, education/training leadership, and infection control leadership. Staff specializing in emergency management, communications, specialized clinical areas, laboratory, facilities management and environmental services are also welcome.
At the conclusion of this enduring material, the participant should be better able to:
- Discuss the clinical importance and indications of proning.
- Describe the process of proning for COVID 19 cases, focusing on strategies employed
FACULTY AND PLANNING COMMITTEE DISCLOSURES
The following faculty** and planning committee members have no financial relationships to disclose.
- Sarah Anderson-Fiore, MPH, CHES
- Sonia Bell, BS
- Paul Biddinger, MD, FACEP**
- Alexander Isakov, MD, MPH, FACEP, FAEMS**
- Heidi Keeler, PhD, RN
- Benjamin Mattson, MS Ed
- Jill Morgan. BSN, RN**
- Jason Noble, BA, BFA
- Renee Paulin, MSN, RN, CWOCN
- Radu Postelnicu, MD**
- Brenda Ram, CMP, CHCP
- Michelle Schwedhelm, MSN, RN, NEA-BC
- Patricia Ann Tennill BSN, RN**
- Sharon Vanairsdale, DNP, APRN, ACNS-BC, NP-C, CEN. FAEN, FAAN
- Sami Vasistha, MS
- Susan Wilcox, MD, FACEP, FCCM, FAAEM**
This program is funded by ASPR & CDC