Full course description
NETEC COVID-19 Webinar Series
COVID-19 and Acute Renal Failure
Release Date: 11/19/2020
The estimated time to complete this enduring material is 60 minutes.
This enduring material is intended primarily for healthcare workers and teams which may include but are not limited to, medical and nursing staff, administration, education/training leadership, and infection control leadership. Staff specializing in emergency management, communications, specialized clinical areas, laboratory, facilities management and environmental services are also welcome.
At the conclusion of this webinar, the participant should be better able to:
- Identify risk factors associated with COVID-19-related acute kidney injury.
- Discuss strategies to minimize resource scarcity related to those undergoing renal replacement therapy during a crisis situation.
- Describe the management and long-term outcomes of renal failure during the COVID-19 pandemic.
FACULTY AND PLANNING COMMITTEE DISCLOSURES
The following faculty** and planning committee members have no financial relationships to disclose.
- Sarah Anderson-Fiore, MPH, CHES
- Sonia Bell, BS
- William Bender, MD**
- Nina Caplin, MD, MS, FACP**
- Heidi Keeler, PhD, RN
- Allison Klajbor, BS
- Benjamin Mattson, MS Ed
- Jason Noble, BA, BFA
- Renee Paulin, MSN, RN, CWOCN
- Brenda Ram, CMP, CHCP
- Michelle Schwedhelm, MSN, RN, NEA-BC
- Manish Tandon, MD**
- Patricia Tennill, BSN, RN**
- Sharon Vanairsdale, DNP, APRN, ACNS-BC, NP-C, CEN. FAEN, FAAN
- Sami Vasistha, MS
This program is funded by ASPR & CDC