Full course description
NETEC COVID-19 Webinar Series
Supply Management and Inventory Control During COVID-19, Part 2
Release Date: 8/28/2020
The estimated time to complete this enduring material is 60 minutes.
This enduring material is intended primarily for healthcare workers and teams which may include but are not limited to, medical and nursing staff, administration, education/training leadership, and infection control leadership. Staff specializing in emergency management, communications, specialized clinical areas, laboratory, facilities management and environmental services are also welcome.
At the conclusion of this enduring material, the participant should be better able to:
- Discuss the principles of the Hospital Incident Command System (HICS) and other innovative approaches to assist with making informed decisions related to COVID-19 preparedness, mitigation, and response.
- Articulate creative ways in managing reusable and disposable supplies and how to approach the need for substitution amid the pandemic crisis.
- Describe vetting processes for supplies received including how to manage donations while maintaining safety and infection control measures.
FACULTY AND PLANNING COMMITTEE DISCLOSURES
The following faculty** and planning committee members have no financial relationships to disclose.
- Sarah Anderson-Fiore, MPH, CHES
- Sonia Bell, BS
- Heidi Keeler, PhD, RN
- Allison Klajbor, BS
- Kari Love, MS, RN, CIC, FAPIC**
- Benjamin Mattson, MS Ed
- Jason Noble, BA, BFA
- Renee Paulin, MSN, RN, CWOCN
- Brenda Ram, CMP, CHCP
- Michelle Schwedhelm, MSN, RN, NEA-BC
- Brian Spencer, AIA**
- Sharon Vanairsdale, DNP, APRN, ACNS-BC, NP-C, CEN. FAEN, FAAN**
- Sami Vasistha, MS
This program is funded by ASPR & CDC