Full course description
NETEC COVID-19 Webinar Series
Saliva Testing for SARS-CoV-2: Novel Strategies for Screening Programs
Release Date: xx/xx/xxxx
The estimated time to complete this enduring material is 60 minutes.
This enduring material is intended primarily for healthcare workers and teams which may include but are not limited to, medical and nursing staff, administration, education/training leadership, and infection control leadership. Staff specializing in emergency management, communications, specialized clinical areas, laboratory, facilities management and environmental services are also welcome.
At the conclusion of this enduring material, the participant should be better able to:
- Discuss the diagnostics related to saliva testing and how it compares to nasal swabs for COVID-19 screening.
- Describe novel saliva testing technology including the SalivaDirect process for testing people suspected of SARS-CoV-2 infection.
- Explain how the Saliva PCR test for COVID-19 translates to community programs and educational settings.
REQUIREMENTS FOR SUCCESSFUL COMPLETION
In order to receive continuing education credit, you must complete these steps prior to the activity expiration date.
- View the entire presentation
- Complete the post-test with a score of 2 out of 3 or better
- Complete the online evaluation
- Submit the Completion Attestation
ACCREDITED CONTINUING EDUCATION