Full course description
NETEC COVID-19 Webinar Series Presentation
Overcoming Challenges to Supporting your Workforce: Let’s Talk
Release Date: 05/13/2021
The estimated time to complete this enduring material is 60 minutes.
This enduring material is intended primarily for healthcare workers and teams which may include but are not limited to, medical and nursing staff, administration, education/training leadership, and infection control leadership. Staff specializing in emergency management, communications, specialized clinical areas, laboratory, facilities management and environmental services are also welcome.
At the conclusion of this enduring material, the participant should be better able to:
- Identify three sources of stress for healthcare workers
- Discuss three obstacles to providing psychological support to healthcare workers
- Distinguish between healthcare worker and leader responsibility for providing psychological support
- Summarize key messages leadership can send to the workforce to encourage help-seeking
REQUIREMENTS FOR SUCCESSFUL COMPLETION
In order to receive continuing education credit, you must complete these steps prior to the activity expiration date.
- View the entire presentation
- Complete the post-test with a score of 2 out of 3 or better
- Complete the online evaluation
- Submit the Completion Attestation
ACCREDITED CONTINUING EDUCATION