Full course description
NETEC COVID-19 Webinar Series Presentation
Variants of Concern: Learning from Experiences in the UK and Germany
Release Date: 05/13/2021
The estimated time to complete this enduring material is 60 minutes.
This enduring material is intended primarily for healthcare workers and teams which may include but are not limited to, medical and nursing staff, administration, education/training leadership, and infection control leadership. Staff specializing in emergency management, communications, specialized clinical areas, laboratory, facilities management and environmental services are also welcome.
At the conclusion of this enduring material, the participant should be better able to:
- Define what constitutes a SARS-CoV-2 variant of concern
- Describe clinical implications of variant of concern cases
- Identify what lessons US healthcare teams can learn from international experiences with variants of concern
REQUIREMENTS FOR SUCCESSFUL COMPLETION
In order to receive continuing education credit, you must complete these steps prior to the activity expiration date.
- View the entire presentation
- Complete the post-test with a score of 2 out of 3 or better
- Complete the online evaluation
- Submit the Completion Attestation
ACCREDITED CONTINUING EDUCATION