Full course description
NETEC COVID-19 Webinar Series Presentation
Influenza in the Age of COVID: 2021 Seasonal Update
Release Date: 11/19/2021
The estimated time to complete this enduring material is 60 minutes.
This activity is intended primarily for healthcare workers and teams which may include but are not limited to, medical and nursing staff, administration, education/training leadership, and infection control leadership. Staff specializing in emergency management, communications, specialized clinical areas, laboratory, facilities management and environmental services are also welcome.
At the conclusion of this enduring material, the participant should be better able to:
- Differentiate between seasonal influenza and COVID-19 including symptoms and treatment strategies.
- Discuss current guidelines on the use of influenza vaccines and antivirals when co-infected with SARS-CoV-2 and influenza viruses amongst both the adult and pediatric populations.
REQUIREMENTS FOR SUCCESSFUL COMPLETION
In order to receive continuing education credit, you must complete these steps prior to the activity expiration date.
- View the entire presentation
- Complete the post-test with a score of 2 out of 3 or better
- Complete the online evaluation
- Submit the Completion Attestation
ACCREDITED CONTINUING EDUCATION