Full course description
NETEC Webinar Series Presentation
Identify, Isolate, Inform - The I's Have It!
Release Date: 8/1/2022
The estimated time to complete this enduring material is 60 minutes.
This accredited continuing education activity is intended primarily for healthcare workers and teams which may include but are not limited to, medical and nursing staff, administration, education/training leadership, and infection control leadership. Staff specializing in emergency management, communications, specialized clinical areas, laboratory, facilities management and environmental services are also welcome.
At the conclusion of this enduring material, the participant should be better able to:
- Recognize the importance of early recognition of potentially infectious individuals
- Describe steps to reduce exposure to others and the environment
- Organize a notification system applicable to home institution and public health system
REQUIREMENTS FOR SUCCESSFUL COMPLETION
In order to receive continuing education credit, you must complete these steps prior to the activity expiration date.
- View the entire presentation
- Complete the post-test with a score of 2 out of 3 or better
- Complete the online evaluation
- Submit the Completion Attestation
ACCREDITED CONTINUING EDUCATION