Full course description
NETEC Webinar Series Presentation
H5N1 Updates and Considerations for Health Care Personnel
Release Date: 07/24/2023
The estimated time to complete this enduring material is 60 minutes.
This accredited continuing education activity is designed for frontline workers, physicians, EMS, and infection preventionists.
At the conclusion of this enduring material, the participant should be better able to:
- Discuss current global landscape of H5N1 virus, including H5N1 virology
- Describe the epidemiology of human H5N1 cases and risk factors
- Explain antiviral treatment issues for H5N1 patients
- Explain clinical management and supportive care of adult and pediatric patients with H5N1 virus infection
REQUIREMENTS FOR SUCCESSFUL COMPLETION
In order to receive continuing education credit, you must complete these steps prior to the activity expiration date.
- View the entire presentation
- Complete the post-test with a score of 2 out of 3 or better
- Complete the online evaluation
- Submit the Completion Attestation
ACCREDITED CONTINUING EDUCATION