Full course description
NETEC Webinar Series Presentation
Influenza: 2022 Seasonal Update
Release Date: 12/20/2022
The estimated time to complete this enduring material is 60 minutes.
This accredited continuing education activity is intended primarily for healthcare workers and teams which may include but are not limited to, medical and nursing staff, administration, education/training leadership, and infection control leadership. Staff specializing in emergency management, communications, specialized clinical areas, laboratory, facilities management and environmental services are also welcome.
At the conclusion of this enduring material, the participant should be better able to:
- Discuss the current U.S. influenza data and the potential predictors for this year’s flu season.
- Articulate what therapeutics are available for patients with influenza when addressing common symptoms and co-infections.
- Describe infection prevention and control measures for detection, isolation, and management of influenza patients in emergency departments and other points of entry.
REQUIREMENTS FOR SUCCESSFUL COMPLETION
In order to receive continuing education credit, you must complete these steps prior to the activity expiration date.
- View the entire presentation
- Complete the post-test with a score of 2 out of 3 or better
- Complete the online evaluation
- Submit the Completion Attestation
ACCREDITED CONTINUING EDUCATION