Full course description
NETEC Webinar Series Presentation
Monkeypox: Updates in Evaluation and Management
Release Date: 09/30/2022
The estimated time to complete this enduring material is 60 minutes.
This accredited continuing education activity is intended primarily for healthcare workers and teams which may include but are not limited to, medical and nursing staff, administration, education/training leadership, and infection control leadership. Staff specializing in emergency management, communications, specialized clinical areas, laboratory, facilities management and environmental services are also welcome.
At the conclusion of this enduring material, the participant should be better able to:
- Discuss the current landscape of Monkeypox in the U.S and infection prevention considerations for evaluation and management in healthcare settings
- Describe the clinical presentation in ambulatory and inpatient settings, as well as the role of supportive and antiviral treatments
REQUIREMENTS FOR SUCCESSFUL COMPLETION
In order to receive continuing education credit, you must complete these steps prior to the activity expiration date.
- View the entire presentation
- Complete the post-test with a score of 2 out of 3 or better
- Complete the online evaluation
- Submit the Completion Attestation
ACCREDITED CONTINUING EDUCATION