Full course description
NETEC COVID-19 Webinar Series
SARS-CoV-2: Mutations and Variants and Strains (Oh My!)
Release Date: 02/18/2021
The estimated time to complete this enduring material is 60 minutes.
This enduring material is intended primarily for healthcare workers and teams which may include but are not limited to, medical and nursing staff, administration, education/training leadership, and infection control leadership. Staff specializing in emergency management, communications, specialized clinical areas, laboratory, facilities management and environmental services are also welcome.
At the conclusion of this enduring material, the participant should be better able to:
- Define mutation and variant as they relate to SARS-CoV-2
- Discuss the importance of the current variants and mutations including future predictions surrounding the epidemiology of spread and modeling
- Describe what is known about SARS-CoV-2 variants’ susceptibility to vaccines and therapeutic antibodies
REQUIREMENTS FOR SUCCESSFUL COMPLETION
In order to receive continuing education credit, you must complete these steps prior to the activity expiration date.
- View the entire presentation
- Complete the post-test with a score of 2 out of 3 or better
- Complete the online evaluation
- Submit the Completion Attestation
ACCREDITED CONTINUING EDUCATION